Independent living for people who know what to do with freedom and opportunity.
Unburden yourself of homeownership, ease off on worries about health and finances, hand over the dishtowel — and vigorously pursue whatever it is that fulfills, satisfies, makes you grow, laugh and be happy. At Beacon Hill, you’ll find plenty of convenience; a comfortable alcove or 1- or 2-bedroom apartment home; Life Care to keep you secure; and our on-campus skilled nursing — with 5 stars from Medicare.
- Excellent dining options
- Paid utilities, including heat, A/C, electric, water and cable TV
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry
- FitSix® wellness program
- 24-hour security, including daily apartment checks
- 24-hour nurse-staffed emergency call system
- Maintenance for all apartments, common areas and beautifully
- Full daily program of social, cultural, educational, recreational and
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers
and specific outings
Find out more about Chicago-area independent living.
Schedule a tour or ask a question. Call us or contact us.