Skilled nursing that makes a difference.
Need care? Don’t settle. Our 5-Star Medicare-rated patient care is here for rehab, recovery or prolonged illness, and it’s delivered with the same we-believe-in-you, we-respect-your-individuality attitude you’ll find in our independent living.
We’re here to help with:
- On-site physicians specializing in internal medicine/gerontology, podiatry, dentistry, optometry, neurology
- 24-hour oversight and care from Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Attendants
- Social support services and chaplaincy services
- Medicare-approved rehabilitative care, including physical, occupational and speech therapies
- FitSix® integrated wellness program
- Access to all Beacon Hill community amenities, including game room, art studio, and events and activities
Nonresidents of Beacon Hill are eligible for skilled nursing if space is available. Current residents have priority access.
Find out more about Lombard-area skilled nursing.
To schedule a consultation or get more information, call or contact us.
To reach our Health Center, please call 630.691.4002.