We believe senior independent living in the Chicago suburbs should be, in many ways, a blank canvas. It should play supporting actor to your leading role. It should strip away the headaches of the day-to-day and free you up to continue full steam ahead with the life you’ve long enjoyed living.
In this way, you’ll find Beacon Hill provides independent living in Lombard, IL, that perfectly sets the stage for days filled with less worry and more opportunity. From daily chances to embrace personal wellness or pursue favorite hobbies to savoring the simple joys of a delicious meal enjoyed in the company of fascinating individuals who share your zeal for life — it’s all right here. And, should you ever need assistance with activities of daily living, you’ll have access to assisted living services through Lifespace Personal Care Services.
Warm, friendly neighbors. New opportunities to grow. Fast friendships and joyful days. All in a place you love to call home.
Connect with us using the contact form on this page to see for yourself why Beacon Hill in Lombard, Illinois, represents one of the finest examples of senior independent living in the Chicago suburbs.
Explore the full range of senior independent living residence options our DuPage County community has to offer.
Convenient Community Services
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Daily social, cultural, educational, recreational and spiritual activities
- Utilities, including heat, AC, electric, water, basic HD cable television and Wi-Fi
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and planned outings
- One meal per day included
- Pet-friendly policy
- On-site banking services
- Around-the-clock security, including daily apartment checks
- 24-hour nurse-staffed emergency call system
- Assistance in Living available on a fee-for-service basis
Thoughtful Community Amenities
- Life Care — ensuring predictable costs for care provided by those you already know and trust, plus the potential for valuable tax benefits
- Multiple contract options available
- Sit-down dining at the O'Neill Dining Room or Skywalk Café & Grill — with private dining available
- Grab n’ Go dining at Grounds & Grains
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, including courtyard with waterfall and fireplace
- On-site dental office
- Activities room and theater
- Billiards area
- Lounges and party rooms
- Woodworking shop
- Crafts room
- Year-round indoor swimming pool
- Beauty/barber shop
- Flower and vegetable gardens
- Computer room
- Fitness center with on-site instructor
- Convenient laundry areas
- Wellness clinic
- Licensed health center
It’s an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. It also ensures priority access to higher levels of health care, in case you ever need it. Your entrance fee is based on the size of residence you choose and the number of occupants.
The independent living monthly fees vary based on the size of your residence and the number of occupants. This comprehensive fee covers a variety of services and amenities, including your meal plan, maintenance, housekeeping, utilities, scheduled transportation, concierge services, fitness center, activities and events, and much more.
You may choose Lifespace Personal Care Services, which offers trained, vetted assisted living caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living, companionship, cooking, light housekeeping, transportation and more. This is a separate expense outside your monthly fees.
Pets are permitted in all independent living residences at Beacon Hill. When you visit, please speak with a sales counselor to find out more.