Dear Beacon Hill Residents and Family Members,
We want to provide an update on an exposure to COVID-19 within our Beacon Hill community.
Independent Living Residents
- New Cases: 0
- Total Active Cases: 0
Health Center Residents
- New Cases: 6
- Total Active Cases: 9
- New Cases: 3
- Total Active Cases: 6 (At home)
DuPage County COVID-19 Positivity Rate = 7.3% (Yellow zone)*
*December 28, 2021 data provided by CMS; updated every week with 14-day average.
We continue with our commitment to protect the health and safety of our residents and team members, and our team continues to be proactive in mitigating the risk of further exposure to the virus within our community.
How Residents and Team Members Can Help
- Leave the community only for essential needs like groceries or critical medical appointments.
- Make sure to receive your COVID-19 vaccine if you have not done so already.
- Practice social distancing.
- All residents and team members – regardless of vaccination status – must wear a mask or face covering when interacting with others in public settings or groups.
- Health center residents, team members, and visitors must follow our mask protocols when in any of the licensed levels of living (health center, assisted living or memory care).
- Wash your hands often or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Beacon Hill management team.
Thank you for your continued support.