Beyond what any stand-alone skilled nursing facility in Lombard, IL, can offer, Beacon Hill surrounds you with the soothing support of a true community. For both current residents and those coming to us on a direct-admission basis, this means our highly trained team members work to make you feel at home and at ease.
No matter the circumstance, long-term care needs are addressed with careful attention to detail that never loses sight of the person. Plus, this people-first approach includes available memory support focused on providing those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of age-related dementia additional services specifically matched to their evolving individual needs.
When long-term care needs arise, don’t settle for a less than ideal nursing home in the Chicago suburbs. Get in touch using the contact form on this page to engage the attentive, compassionate and comforting care available at Beacon Hill in Lombard, IL.
- 24-hour team members that includes registered nurses, licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Personalized care plan developed with resident and family input
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Dedicated social service coordinator
- Antibiotic, wound and pain management
- Wound physician
- Wound certified nurse
- Chef-prepared dining options to suit dietary needs and personal tastes
- Three meals daily, including snacks
- Secure community
Short- or long-term skilled care by trained professionals is often called for after an illness or injury. Some conditions that may be best addressed by a skilled nursing facility in Lombard, IL, include:
- Cardiac failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Fall-related injury
- Hip or bone fracture
- Orthopedic surgery
- Parkinson’s disease
We encourage you to bring pictures, plants, mementos and other items to create a familiar, comfortable atmosphere.